Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Ello again



Well, I think it's safe to say I've had a slight gap in posting on here- probably about two years or something now. I was trying to dabble with Wordpress but I want to start posting more photos again. I honestly don't know why I ever deleted all of my old posts two years ago, I wish I'd kept them and I could see how things had changed now.

So here is my first post (again!) I think this vintage reworked shirt from Urban Outfitters deserves an opening blog post, because it's gorgeous of course! I've wanted one like this for a while now, and when I saw that it was only £15 I think I was already at the cash desk paying for it. It had to be mine.

I do feel a little like Ace Ventura - Pet Detective when I were it, but I for one think his shirts are awesome- so each to their own! I'm throwing myself at the Summer wardrobe head on.

Hawaiian shirts. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment