Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

PACES

Thank you AMERICAN APPAREL and thank you SHAZAM for introducing me to PACES.

In addition to the clothes I gained yesterday, I also walked away with a song stuck in my head. Ignite- PACES was playing in AA and thanks to a friend SHAZAM-ing it I could find it again when I got home and that's exactly what I did.

Turns out that Mike Perry, the producer behind the sound, is a bloody talented guy. He released his EP 'The Pact' in May of this year and his Soundcloud boasts an impressive culture of bite size beats that will get your head bobbing before you can say "sh*t this is good!" His musical sound is compared to that of SBTRKT (YES!!) and The Postal Service. And whilst I'm still a novice at pin-pointing exact genres here there and everywhere, he come under future base and trip-hop.

Enough from me though, check him out. Now.

FAVES: Ignite (YOUTUBE video down there)

& his recent Phoenix bootleg - Entertainment.
HERE>>  https://soundcloud.com/paces/entertainment-paces-bootleg

No comments:

Post a Comment